Do you know how to add rythm bot to discord?
Several users are looking to get the next best music bot alternative to Discord Groovy now that the bot is shutting down.
Also, with Groovy out of the picture, many users like us argue that Rythm is the best music bot currently available.
You are at the right place if you want to bring music back to your Discord server. And you can add and get the best music bot Rythm to Discord by following these steps.
How To Add Rythm Bot To Discord
You can add the Rythm music bot to Discord by following these steps:
- Visit Rythm’s official website.
- You can invite the bot by clicking the “Invite the bot” button.
- To access your discord account, use your credentials.
- Your discord account must be authorized for Rythm to access it.
- After that, you’ll be able to add Rythm bot to any discord server you want.
- Drop-down menus allow you to select your preferred server.
- Go to the voice channel once you have added yourself to the server.
- Rythm can be brought using the !join command from here.
- You can find the song you want by using the !play command.
- Rythm also offers a dashboard where you can search and listen to songs.
Whether you’re listening alone or with friends, now you can jam to your favorite playlists.
It is easy to use Rythm. The bot will appear in your voice channel after you add it to your server. Alternatively, you can use the website dashboard at https://rythm.fm/app to call the bot.
After that, you can listen to the song or playlist you want by searching for it or playing it.
It is easy to memorize the commands. But this bot is easy to use, and you won’t have any problems using it.
In addition, we appreciate that Rythm can display the lyrics of any song playing at the time.
As we tried Rythm, we realized it only worked with voice channels, not text channels. And you may want to check out other Discord bots if you are looking for the perfect Discord music bot.
Also Read: Best Discord Music Bots