Do you know Roblox Decal IDs Codes?
It is likely that you have come across the word – Decal in your attempts to make or play a Roblox game. Also, why do we need decals and how do we make them?
Decals are images that are applied to various objects. And here is a list of Roblox Decal IDs you can use.
Roblox Decal IDs Codes
The Library tab has tons of Decals to choose from. Select Decals from the left-hand menu. But you can find a variety of cute, aesthetic, and anime themes here. And we will continue adding more Image ID codes/Decal IDs as time progresses.
- Visit this link to access these decals. https://www.roblox.com/library. Here you can type your Decal ID.
- Decal code 6576347905 is the first on our list. The easiest way to find it is to put https://www.roblox.com/library/6576347905 into your browser.
Here are the Decal IDs that you can use.
Uploading your own Decals
- You must first save your decals to your desktop to upload them. Any image software can be used to make the image.
- Select Create from the drop-down menu. Click on Decals. Navigate to the Browse tab.
- On your desktop, select the image. Then click the OK button.
- The next step is to type your name in the Decal name box. Click on the upload button.
- The process will be completed once the moderator approves your decal.
We reach to the end part of the article. And hope you got the entire information about the article
Also Read: How To See Your Roblox Favorites