Do you know how to use Elden ring spirit calling bell
The Elden Ring is an open-world action role-playing game in which you take on the role of Tarnished. The Elden Ring shards need to be put back together.
Also, there will be a lot of enemies you will have to face on that journey. And it is likely that some of them will be more difficult than others.
If this is the case, you will need some assistance. And it’s here that Spirit Calling Bell comes into play.
And this guide will teach you how to obtain and use the Spirit Calling Bell in Elden Ring.
How To Use Elden Ring Spirit Calling Bell
A Spirit Calling Bell can be obtained by talking to Renna the Witch in Elden Ring. And you will need to follow these steps in order to talk to her.
- To begin with, you will need to get to Gatefront Ruins.
- You can either go north or east from there. Identify the Lost Grace Site.
- Once you’ve done that, interact with it and rest.
- You will be shown a cutscene if you haven’t already done this and haven’t downloaded Torrent. He will be available to you.
- In order to reach the Church of Elleh, you will need to Fast Travel.
- The Site of Lost Grace of the Church can be unlocked faster using Torrent if you haven’t already done so.
- When you arrive, you will see a Lady sitting on a wall. Renna is the witch in the picture.
In addition to the Spirit Calling Bell, you will receive the Lone Wolf Ashes after talking to her.
The Spirit Calling Bell can be obtained in this way. And the process of using it is now a little more complicated. But you’ll need to equip the Lone Wolf Ashes in your quick access menu.
There is no need to manually use the Spirit Calling Bell since it is an auto-use item. And if you have any other ashes in your inventory, you can use the Lone Wolf Ashes.
Spirits can only be summoned when you are near enemies. And you should see a purple gravestone icon on your left screen.
In order to spawn Spirits, you must meet these conditions.
Also Read: Where Does Elden Ring Take Place?